Central Bank Of India recruitment – 2020, Central Bank Of India started recruitment for multiple positions in various states in 2020-21.
Recruitment/Engagement of Director for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) Etawah & In-charge/Counsellor for FLCC (Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Centre) Etawah & Auraiya on Contract basis for the year 2020-21.
Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. For details about Age, Education, Experience, Position, Location, Apply process follow the instructions below
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Central Bank of India Recruitment – Details
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Director RSETI|
|Qualification||Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.|
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) S/He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance
Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) S/He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-III or equivalent or above.
(vi) Should be resident of Uttar Pradesh, preferably same or nearby district.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2nd January 2021|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Profile:
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
It is one of twelve public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009. Despite its name it is not the central bank of India. It is a public bank. In a merging initiative of the NDA government, Central Bank of India is kept as a separate entity owing to its pan-India presence.
Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
As on 31st March 2020, the bank has a network of 4,651 branches, 3,642 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country.
Bank Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
For Official Notification Link : Click Here
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at written test conducted by bank.Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
- HR Interview process to qualified students in examination conducted by bank or any agency which is having right to conduct exam behalf of the bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Bank towards their future employment.
- Selected candidate need to submit the following documents for Central Bank Of India Recruitment
|1||PAN Card (Mandatory)|
|2||Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)|
|Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof|
|3||Voters’ Identity Card|
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)|
|4||School Leaving Certificate|
|5||SSC / HSC certificate|
|6||Election Card / Voter Card|
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)|
|1||10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets|
|2||Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet|