Central Bank of India Notification – 2020, Central Bank Of India started recruitment for multiple positions in various states in 2020-21.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more
than 4300 branches with total business of more than 4,00,000 crores, driven by talented work force of 37000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-III and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI (i.e. our bank / any other Public Sector Banks / SBI/RRB) and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as In charges for its RSETIs and FLCs already opened. Retired Scale-II Officers may also be considered for the post of In charges for FLCs only (not for Director-RSETIs).
Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. For details about Age, Education, Experience, Position, Location, Apply process follow the instructions below
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Central Bank of India Recruitment – Details
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Director RSETI. & Counselor FLCC|
(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e.Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least
15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a
rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance
Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory
service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs &
Scale-II & above for FLCs.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or
nearby district. Central Bank Of India
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24th January 2021|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Profile:
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
It is one of twelve public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009. Despite its name it is not the central bank of India. It is a public bank. In a merging initiative of the NDA government, Central Bank of India is kept as a separate entity owing to its pan-India presence.
Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
As on 31st March 2020, the bank has a network of 4,651 branches, 3,642 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country.
Bank Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
For Official Notification Link : Click Here
Hiring Process :
- Central Bank of India, The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at written test conducted by bank.Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
- HR Interview process to qualified students in examination conducted by bank or any agency which is having right to conduct exam behalf of the bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Bank towards their future employment.
- Selected candidate need to submit the following documents for Central Bank Of India Recruitment
|1||PAN Card (Mandatory)|
|2||Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)|
|Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof|
|3||Voters’ Identity Card|
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)|
|4||School Leaving Certificate|
|5||SSC / HSC certificate|
|6||Election Card / Voter Card|
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)|
|1||10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets|
|2||Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet|