Caterpillar Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Caterpillar – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Caterpillar Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Caterpillar is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Caterpillar. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Caterpillar etc.
Caterpillar Job Openings – Information Details
|Company Name||Caterpillar Inc|
|Experience||4 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Design and develop electrical system for any given requirement or problem statement on various Caterpillar machines. Perform electrical analysis, load analysis and design calculations to achieve them
- Collect and Understand the requirements for the Design/Program and Evaluate new products, processes, or system.
- Responsible to lead and deliver NPI Programs which includes Creation of electrical Sub-systems, Design and Routing of Harness, creation of Harness drawings, collaborating with suppliers.
- Get involved and contribute in new component development and sub processes.
- Develop Creo Schematic and Positive BOM for wiring harnesses.
- Conduct design review meetings NPI Gateway reviews and Collaborate with Cross Functional teams and resolve any design boundary issues that arise.
- Investigate root causes for Field Failures and take corrective actions.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
Perform product maintenance /Resolve electrical design related issues
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
plus 4-8 years’ experience in Automotive electrical or Heavy engineering electrical.
Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts. Must have a good mechanical/electrical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts. Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Wiring Harness manufacturing experience will add advantage
- Pro/E -Creo Experience & Pro-Diagram experience.
- Relocation is available for this position.
- Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Caterpillar Apply Link||Click Here|
Caterpillar Recruitment Selection Process
Caterpillar Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Caterpillar is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Caterpillar Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Caterpillar i.e https://www.caterpillar.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Caterpillar Recruitment : Click Here
About Caterpillar :
Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent.
With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed. The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.