Capgemini Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Capgemini – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Capgemini is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune & Hyderabad So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Capgemini. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Capgemini etc.
Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Blue Prism Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment
- Hands-on & expert experience in .Net Framework. Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and doing development on the same.
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
Primary Skills For Capgemini Job Openings
- IT experience with minimum of 2 year developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes.
- Should have at least Level 1 i.e. Accredited (Certified) developer certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
Secondary Skills For Capgemini Job Openings
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take logical route to the source of an error.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Capgemini Apply Link||Click Here|
Capgemini Job Openings Selection Process
Capgemini Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Capgemini is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Capgemini i.e https://www.capgemini.com/in-en/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Capgemini Job Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Capgemini :
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.