Bureau Veritas – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bureau Veritas – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bureau Veritas Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Bureau Veritas is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida,Uttar Pradesh,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bureau Veritas. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Bureau Veritas etc.
Bureau Veritas Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Bureau Veritas|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Noida,Uttar Pradesh,India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Responsible for entire accounts payable process including booking of vendor invoices after taking into consideration companies accounts payable policies, TDS/TCS and GST compliances.
- Review and book employee expenses.
- Independently communicate with Stores/Purchase/Employees to resolve all accounts payable issues and inquiries.
- Responsible for management & periodic reporting including AP Aging analysis, TDS calculations and payments.
- Support the Accounting Manager on various month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities from point of view of AP accounting, vendor reconciliations, accruals booking and other ad hoc activities
- Update, maintain and develop where ever necessary accounts payable policies and procedures to support the operations of the company.
- Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support internal customer satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
- Assist in accounting projects or perform other duties as and when required.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Experience in Accounts Payable, TDS/TCS and GST compliances
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Must have 3-5 years of working experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures is preferred.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bureau Veritas Apply Link||Click Here|
Bureau Veritas Recruitment Selection Process
Bureau Veritas Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Bureau Veritas Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Bureau Veritas Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Bureau Veritas is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Bureau Veritas Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Bureau Veritas i.e https://www.bureauveritas.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Bureau Veritas Recruitment : Click Here
About Bureau Veritas :
Since 1828, Bureau Veritas has been delivering high value added services to its clients. Our goal is to help you meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, social responsibility and sustainability. We reduce risks and improve our clients’ performance, in terms of quality, health, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.