British Telecom – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in British Telecom – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for British Telecom Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
British Telecom is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job open Bangalore, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in British Telecom. We are Providing the Job information like Designation Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for British Telecom etc.
British Telecom Recruitment – Details
|Data and AI Security Specialist
|Permanent, Full Time
- Understand the role of data in relation to Business process and systems
- Implement a vulnerability management strategy across Data and AI applications and maintain a good security posture and hygiene across systems.
- Lead and drive in dynamically reducing the vulnerabilities across the estate.
- Create a change network that builds consensus and momentum for change with join purpose, learning, decision making and accountability across different teams.
Main skills/experience required
- Managing expectations and the level of stakeholder engagement. Ability to manage to complex political relationships in a variety of business and technical situations. Influence and engage with stakeholders in decisions based on analysis of their needs, interests and impact. Use empathy and the right language to avoid misunderstanding.
- Experience is needed within several key areas; Security tools rollout, Vulnerability patching, pen testing when its needed and the process.
- Identify opportunities and solutions that deliver “wow” experiences for our Customers.
- Building and agreeing implementation plans that drive fundamental changes to customer experience in a major domain.
Apply Mode : Online
|British Telecom Apply Link
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for British Telecom Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the British Telecom is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply British Telecom Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of British Telecom i.e https://www.bt.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for British Telecom Recruitment : Click Here
About British Telecom :
British Telecommunications (BT) plc is a multinational British telecommunications company. As one of the world’s leading communications service providers, BT caters to customers in 180 countries. BT is also the United Kingdom’s biggest fixed-voice and broadband provider, and offers TV and mobile services. BT consists of seven main business lines: Global Services, Business and Public Sector, Consumer, EE (Everything Everywhere), Wholesale and Ventures, Openreach and Technology, Service and Operations.