British Telecom – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in British Telecom – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for British Telecom Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. British Telecom is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job open Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in British Telecom. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for British Telecom etc.
British Telecom Recruitment – Details
|Any Graduate / Post Graduate
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
- Setting a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across various Agile squads in the tribe.
- Arresting design defects in TDD phase.
- Interact with designers on CFT’s and come up with clean design.
- Maintain status report of the tribe and also keep a record of the previous reports
- Present status reports of the Stakeholder
- Promote empowerment of the team by ensuring that each team member is fully agile’d with meaningful contribution
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Expertise in leading Agile Delivery
- Preparing test strategy for projects
- Exposure/experience in various test methodologies (e.g. Risk Based Testing)
- Exposure/experience in open-source test tools (e.g. Selenium) is advantageous
Apply Mode : Online
|British Telecom Apply Link
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for British Telecom Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the British Telecom is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply British Telecom Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of British Telecom i.e https://www.bt.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for British Telecom Recruitment : Click Here
About British Telecom :
British Telecommunications (BT) plc is a multinational British telecommunications company. As one of the world’s leading communications service providers, BT caters to customers in 180 countries. BT is also the United Kingdom’s biggest fixed-voice and broadband provider, and offers TV and mobile services. BT consists of seven main business lines: Global Services, Business and Public Sector, Consumer, EE (Everything Everywhere), Wholesale and Ventures, Openreach and Technology, Service and Operations.