British Telecom – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in British Telecom – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for British Telecom Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. British Telecom is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job open Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in British Telecom. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for British Telecom etc.
British Telecom Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||British Telecom|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring and advocating a user-centered approach to all the content you create.
- Map customer journeys to identify pain points and user needs.
- Create and curate brilliant content that customers will love.
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure our content is evidence based, user-centered and continually optimised.
- Take part in user research and be able to work with multidisciplinary, agile teams to contribute to an overall user experience.
- Use discovery methods to take facts from subject matter experts and present them in a brilliant, personal and simple way.
- Take responsibility for legal, regulatory governance and compliance of your content
- Be a design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user centered approach
- Subedit and proofread content
- Build and publish content in our CMS platforms (AEM and/or Salesforce Experience Cloud)
- Support the continuous improvement of the user experience and the product
- Share your knowledge across relevant squads to ensure our experiences for the customer are consistent across our platforms
- Help to continually develop a strong team culture across the design team and the wider Digital team
Skills and qualities required for the job:
- Content Creation & Curation – interviewing experts, commissioning, sourcing, editing across formats including copywriting, visual assets and video content
- Content Marketing, Hierarchy & Journey Planning – Supporting marketing messaging, planning multi-touchpoint seamless journeys with needs & data at their heart
- Personalisation & Engagement Optimisation – Driving dynamic personalisation so that content is continually tailored to each individual customer in an efficient & iteratively improving manner.
- Content Editing & Publishing – timely production, content life cycle planning including maintenance, governance, reduction and removal.
- User Research & Testing – discovering content issues and needs regular qualitative learning
- Data Analysis, MVT & A/B Testing – analysing behaviours and appetites using regular quantitative learning
- CMS management & Optimisation – Play an active role in improvements to the components in use on the channels and the CMS.
Desirable bonus skills:
- Video pre-production (storyboarding, judging scripts, planning shooting sessions, assessing necessary equipment and time needed)
- Video production (filming, lighting, sound, directing on location)
- Video post-production (editing, versioning, motion graphics, motion infographics, colour correction, branding, publishing ideas)
- Communications Strategy and Multimedia Production
- Multimedia storytelling for internal and external communication
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|British Telecom Apply Link||Click Here|
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for British Telecom Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the British Telecom is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply British Telecom Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of British Telecom i.e https://www.bt.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for British Telecom Recruitment : Click Here
About British Telecom :
British Telecommunications (BT) plc is a multinational British telecommunications company. As one of the world’s leading communications service providers, BT caters to customers in 180 countries. BT is also the United Kingdom’s biggest fixed-voice and broadband provider, and offers TV and mobile services. BT consists of seven main business lines: Global Services, Business and Public Sector, Consumer, EE (Everything Everywhere), Wholesale and Ventures, Openreach and Technology, Service and Operations.