Bosch Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bosch – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bosch Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Bosch is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bosch. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bosch etc.
Bosch Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd|
|Experience||4 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Bosch Jobs Recruitment:
Design & Implementation of in-house SIL (software in the loop) simulation tool for next generation Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for Situation Analysis area.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Setting up and adapting the simulation tool for new customer projects.
- Delivery/Configuration management.
- Participation in regular scrum ceremonies.
- Regular Interaction with function development team to solve issues faced by them in running the simulations.
- B.E / B.Tech in E&C / Computer Science / Information Science
- 4 to 7 years of experience with below skills
- Should have motivation to build career in ADAS domain
Additional Information Mandatory For Bosch Jobs
- Very good knowledge in C++
- Familiar with Configuration management tools GIT, MKS etc.
- Familiar with Automotive function development.
- Experience with Vector Tools like CANoe, CANape
- Experience with DOORs
- Familiar with RTE concepts.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in ADAS function development.
- Experience using and developing Google tests.
- Familiar with Atlassian tool chain – JIRA, Bitbucket, SourceTree
- Knowledge of standards – MISRA, ISO 26262
- Knowledge about CAN/ Automotive Communication protocols.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bosch Apply Link||Click Here|
Bosch Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Bosch Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Bosch Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Bosch is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Bosch Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Bosch i.e https://www.bosch.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Bosch Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Bosch :
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.