Bosch Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bosch – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bosch Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Bosch is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bosch. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bosch etc.
Bosch Recruitment – Details
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Experienced in software development and design (using Embedded C/C++/Other modelling tools)
- Experience with RTOS, CAN , Flexray, Ethernet, different networking protocol.
- Experience in concurrently handling multiple projects. Should have atleast 1-3 years of prior experience as Project Manager using Agile methology
- Hands on experience with autosar architecture
- Experience with RH850 / Xilinx controllers.
- Strong process management, project management, stakeholder management, requirement management and team handling skills.
- Willingness to provide hands on guidance to the project teams as part of steering the projects forward.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills is a must.
- Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset.
- Experience in working with International /Inter-Cultural teams.
- Hands on experience in Project Management Tools (Scheduling, Defect Tracking, Metrics)
- Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals.
- Good knowledge of CMMI / ISO /ASPICE quality standard.
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, GIT, DOORS, Clear Case etc)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bosch Apply Link||Click Here|
Bosch Recruitment Selection Process
Bosch Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Bosch Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Bosch Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Bosch is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Bosch Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Bosch i.e https://www.bosch.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Bosch Recruitment : Click Here
About Bosch :
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.