BMC Software Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in BMC Software – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for BMC Software Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
BMC Software is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune,Maharashtra.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in BMC Software. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for BMC Software etc.
BMC Software Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||BMC Software|
|Designation||Senior Customer Engagement Specialist|
|Experience||3 – 4 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Senior Customer Engagement Specialist:
The goal of BMC’s Customer Engagement Marketing Program is to build enduring relationships with BMC’s most strategic customers through memorable experiences and engagements. The Customer Engagement Specialist plays a key role in enabling the program to achieve this objective. A Customer Engagement Specialist is an event planner, concierge, subject matter expert, and cat herder all rolled into one amazing individual. Responsibilities are centered around managing the planning and execution of customer experiences (e.g., Executive Briefings, Executive Council Sessions, Customer Advisory Board meetings, etc.) while providing a top-notch/world-class experience for our customers and internal stakeholders.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Work with BMC Executive leadership, sales, marketing, and other areas of the company to plan and execute customer experiences
- Receive and evaluate experience requests based on sales impact, revenue potential, level of attendees, market segmentation, stage in sales cycle, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to complete an experience brief as necessary
- Act as consultant to internal stakeholders during the entire experience planning process to; understand BMC and customer objectives, create agenda, source discussion leaders, schedule/lead prep calls, and confirm experience logistics (e.g., venue, resources required, etc.)
- Create/customize briefing documents for executive-level participant consumption and ensure executive participants have a strong grasp of the customer attendees’ status and needs prior to the experience
- Collect, consolidate, and provide customer feedback to stakeholders regarding the content, delivery, and overall customer satisfaction with the experience
- Conduct internal stakeholder follow-up on each experience, gathering feedback, identifying post-briefing opportunities, and reporting on conclusions and suggestions to improve and elevate the customer experience
- Continuously monitor the briefing planning and execution process for opportunities to improve and elevate the stakeholder experience
- Perform above aforementioned duties with limited supervision
- Stay abreast of new BMC product developments and the general IT Operations Management space
- Manage special projects as assigned/needed
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and management to better anticipate business needs and objectives
- Maintain relationships with discussion leaders to ensure there is always a ready bench of subject matter experts to meet with customers
Required Traits, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Obsessed with customer and stakeholder happiness — willing to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience
- Understanding of sales and customer success processes and challenges
Ability to learn new tools/technology (e.g. Salesforce, AV, etc.)
- Overall positive attitude toward changes and shifts in priorities
- A strong diplomat — excels at relationship building and supporting cross-functional stakeholders
- An effective (i.e., clear and concise) verbal communicator
- Performs well under pressure and willing to do what it takes to deliver a high-quality outcome
- Ability to anticipate and meet customer and internal stakeholder needs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think of creative solutions to accommodate our stakeholder and customers’ needs
- Excellent at multitasking
- Works well with a team and checks the ego at the door
Conveys a professional presence
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|BMC Software Apply Link||Click Here|
BMC Software Recruitment Selection Process
BMC Software Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for BMC Software Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the BMC Software is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply BMC Software Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of BMC Software i.e https://www.BMC Software.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for BMC Software Recruitment : Click Here
About BMC Software :
At BMC Software we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next.
In 2019, BMC Software acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS. The combined companies provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets.
This combination created a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.