Barclays Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Recruitment – Information Details
|Senior Research Analyst
|MBA, Post Graduates
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description For Barclays Recruitment:
- Provide deal and pitch book development support to BCB (UK) sales teams
- Enhance the conversion of sales pitches into actual deals and customer acquisition, i.e. drive wallet share and new business activity
- Conduct market and industry research for pitch books as well as ad-hoc research to inform the sales teams of latest market developments
- Conduct customer-specific research (strategy and operations) to provide a full view of the customer
- Develop market benchmarks to support the full customer view and general market research
- Liaise with key business stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the value derived from the analysis and improvement areas
What will you be doing?
Market and Industry Research
- Conduct overall all market and industry research to incorporate into pitch books
- Conduct customer-specific research, e.g. strategy, operations, etc.
- Develop customer and market benchmarks
Quality Management For Barclays Recruitment
- Ensure that the highest quality and accuracy standards are achieved in all market and industry research and that it matches the pitch book structure and requirements
- Drive for future quality improvements
Communication and Reporting
- Compile accurate and thorough reports measuring research output and impact on deal success
- Participate conference calls and video conferences to provide feedback and updates on progress and results
- Provide weekly reports to Team Leader (Deal Support Team) summarizing team activities and statistics on driving business success
What we’re looking for Barclays Recruitment
- PC literate
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Market research expertise
- Aptitude to work in a variable business environment, periodically requiring tight deadlines and aggressive turn-around times
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry, in particular commercial or investment banking
- Knowledge of market and industry research tools, e.g. OneSource, Thomson, Capital IQ, etc.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Preferably a Post Graduate or MBA or MBA equivalent
- Market and industry research experience, preferably for a Business research or consulting firm
- Relevant experience of working in a financial services institution preferred
- Passion for adding value to the business through the production of sound analysis and recommendations
- Flexible to work in shifts, particularly UK
Apply Mode : Online
|Barclays Apply Link
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.