Barclays Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What will you be doing? For Barclays Openings
- Ensure solutions and engineering delivery in the web development area using the best technology feasible. This includes hand on coding in a fully Agile environment following XP practices
- Working with key stakeholders and colleagues in India as well as US to ensure goals are understood, the protocols are adhered to, and strong engineering capability delivered.
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices.
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
What we’re looking for Barclays Openings Recruitment
- Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Expert knowledge of Angular/React
- Strong experience in Web Development
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Strong DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Barclays Apply Link||Click Here|
Barclays Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.