Bajaj Capital Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bajaj Capital – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bajaj Capital Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Bajaj Capital is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings in Chennai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bajaj Capital. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bajaj Capital etc.
Bajaj Capital Job Openings- Details
|Company Name||Bajaj Capital|
|Qualification||Any Graduates & Post Graduates|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily sales calling with prospective new clients and identify their needs.
- Provide and develop solutions and suggest schemes to clients basis their requirements and goal.
- Conduct timely and regular follow ups with the leads and tag them on broadcasts and new articles.
- Increase client database by meeting new clients and taking references from the existing ones and hence build AUM and AUA for the branch.
- Review and diversify existing client portfolio on a regular basis and provide guidance accordingly.
- Achieve financial goals of the clients through various product line.
- Update and cross sell products to existing clients and update them about the primary and secondary market trends.
- Update self-regarding all schemes, products and solutions by regularly attending trainings.
- Share regular communications with client regarding information, research and material of the organization.
- Conduct regular marketing activities with the regional marketing and product team by showcasing our products and features and generate leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Product Knowledge have a detailed knowledge of all products related to Life Insurance, general insurance, fixed income, mutual funds, etc.
- Wealth / Portfolio Management understand client portfolio in terms of their risk and reward appetite and assist them to achieve their financial goals
- Financial planning/ Investment Advisory have thorough financial and sector knowledge as well knowledge of competitors, must provide sound and reliable advice to client.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bajaj Capital Apply Link||Click Here|
Bajaj Capital Job Openings Selection Process
Bajaj Capital Job Openings Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview. Mphasis Recruitment
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Bajaj Capital Job Openings Job Openings2022
- First of all, visit official website of Bajaj Capital i.e https://www.bajajcapital.com/
- Mphasis Job Openings Recruitment
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Bajaj Capital Job Openings: Click Here
About Bajaj Capital :
Bajaj Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai in 1926.Bajaj Group is one of the oldest and largest conglomerates based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The group comprises 34 companies and its flagship company Bajaj Auto is ranked as the world’s fourth largest two- and three-wheeler manufacturer. Some of the notable companies are Bajaj Auto Ltd, Bajaj Finserv Ltd, Hercules Hoists Ltd, Bajaj Electricals, Mukand Ltd, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd and Bajaj Holding & Investment Ltd. The group has involvement in various industries that include automobiles (2- and 3-wheelers), home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel and finance.