Bajaj Capital Job Openings- Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bajaj Capital – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bajaj Capital Job OpeningsRecruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Bajaj Capital is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings in Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Dhanbad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bajaj Capital. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bajaj Capital etc.
Bajaj Capital Job Openings- Details
|Company Name||Bajaj Capital|
|Designation||Client Relationship Manager|
|Experience||1 – 6 Year|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Dhanbad|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description Bajaj Capital Job Openings :
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Acquisition of new clients and formulating strategies to increase the client base.
2. Dealing with existing clients.
3. Preparation and execution of Financial Planning.
4. Regular portfolio review of client.
5. Providing advisory services into various instruments majorly in General Insurance , Mutual Funds, FD,PMS, Bond, Equity, Gold(ETF), & FMP.
6. Approaching need based product to the client through Financial Planning.
7. Access the portfolio risk according to changing market situation.
8. Generating the revenue primarily through core products.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate with good communication skills.
2. Good Experience in Financial Planning, Investment Advisory, Wealth Management for minimum 1 year +
3. Pleasing Personality
4. Candidates with NISM – MF Advisory module /CFP/CWM would have an added advantage
Perks and Benefits
Incentives Monthly + Reimbursements + Rewards & Recognition
Interested candidates with relevant experience are requested to share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Pawan Kumar Prasad
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bajaj Capital Apply Link||Click Here|
Bajaj Capital Job Openings Selection Process
Bajaj Capital Job OpeningsSelection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview. Mphasis Recruitment
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Bajaj Capital Job Openings Job Openings2021
- First of all, visit official website of Bajaj Capital i.e https://www.bajajcapital.com/
- Mphasis Job OpeningsRecruitment
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Bajaj Capital Job Openings: Click Here
About Bajaj Capital :
Bajaj Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai in 1926.Bajaj Group is one of the oldest and largest conglomerates based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The group comprises 34 companies and its flagship company Bajaj Auto is ranked as the world’s fourth largest two- and three-wheeler manufacturer.Some of the notable companies are Bajaj Auto Ltd, Bajaj Finserv Ltd, Hercules Hoists Ltd, Bajaj Electricals, Mukand Ltd, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd and Bajaj Holding & Investment Ltd. The group has involvement in various industries that include automobiles (2- and 3-wheelers), home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel and finance.