Axis Bank Recruitment: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Axis Bank – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Axis Bank Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in Companies.
Axis Bank is one of the Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Axis Bank. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Axis Bank etc.
Axis Bank Recruitment – Information Details
|0 – 3 Years
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Key Responsibilities For Axis Bank Recruitment
- Process service requests efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Liaison with relationship managers, product/operations team
- Ensuring delight in respect of customer experience with the Bank
- Handle all service requests and queries from customers, liaison with RMs, Product/Ops teams and ensure timely delivery of services.
- Ensure smooth interaction with customers and quick processing of transactions within SLA.
- Ensure compliance to Regulatory Guidelines, Bank’s policies in all processes and workflows.
- Scrutiny of docs submitted by the client for processing
- Obtaining Exchange rate for the transactions from dealing room
- Scanning of docs , transmit to TFC/DTFC First Time Right (FTR) documents within stipulated time & monitor the Work ID till the completion
- Obtaining approval from competent authority , if required for the completion of the transaction
- Co –ordinating with the customers, respective coverage RM , general operations division of the Branch , account manager at CBB, TFC/DTFC for execution of the transaction
- Ensure safe custody & tally the physical holding of the FCY/TCQs/TCDC with the inventory in the system
- Service call to the client for feedback , engaging with the customer for deepening , references etc, Axis Bank Recruitment
- Follow up for the clearance of EDPMS & IDPMS entries , Realisation of overdue export and import bills , obtention of FBFP /Bill of Entries for completion of Me chanting Trade transactions, obtain ECB2, Annexure 6, FCGPR, Share Certificates, APRs for Capital Account transactions and Annual Certificate for booking forward contracts and transmit these to TFC
- Ensure prompt response to the customer queries & handling of Free Format SWIFT messages received from Foreign Banks ,handle transactions of Vostro Accounts
- Attend to Concurrent Audit, Internal Audit, and Structured Visit reports and ensure rectification and submission of compliance within the stipulated time
- Record, Send and Retrieve the original documents to / from Record Management Agency
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Apply Mode : Online
|Axis Bank Recruitment Apply Link
Selection Process For Axis Ban Recruitment:
Axis Bank Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Openings:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Axis Bank is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Axis Bank Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Axis Bank i.e https://www.axisbank.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Axis Bank Recruitment : Click Here
About Axis Bank :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020.