AXA Technologies – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AXA Technologies – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AXA Technologies Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. AXA Technologies is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore,INDIA.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AXA Technologies. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for AXA Technologies etc.
AXA Technologies Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||AXA Technologies|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- CODE: able to code across full stack, front end, API and back end.
- Work collaboratively with developers on other teams, internal and external, onshore and offshore.
- Estimate work requests at various levels of confidence.
- Assist with technical analysis of solution design and prototype.
- May assists to maintain development standards for design, coding, etc.
- Support resolution of defects during application testing phases.
- May serve as a member of a Major Incident Team
- Implement and document change in accordance with an approved SDLC process and development standards including Development estimation
- Unit testing conducted to ensure changes are of sufficient quality before system testing.
- Providing product support, including technical oversight of problem determination, resolution, and root cause analysis as L3 support
- Support analysis and resolution of defects during application testing phases
Proactively identify and communicate improvement opportunities.
- Must have of 3+ years hands-on development experience in C#, SQL, ASP.Net and .net Frameworks, Visual Studio, SSMS, TFS/GIT, HTML5, Web API, JSON, XML and REST / WEB API.
- Must have experience with at least one of the modern web development frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, BootStrap, Ember etc. Angular is Preferred
- Knowledge of Security API interfaces (JWT, HMAC token based etc)
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of the user experience.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt quickly and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge / Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus.
- Experience with of Agile, SDLC, CI/CD, DevOps processcees.
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Agile methodology, source code management – GIT, SVN, TFS etc
- Passionate about learning and working on new technologies
- Exposure of R/Python is nice to have.
- Exposure to cloud technology (ideally Microsoft Azure) is desirable.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed project team preferred.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, team-oriented, technically motivated and
- creative, user oriented, self driven with a desire to learn AXA XL’s business.
- Broad understanding of application development and support technologies.
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AXA Technologies Apply Link||Click Here|
AXA Technologies Recruitment Selection Process
AXA Technologies Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AXA Technologies Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for AXA Technologies Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AXA Technologies is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Steps to Apply AXA Technologies Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AXA Technologies i.e https://axaindia.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for AXA Technologies Recruitment : Click Here
About AXA Technologies :
We see ourselves as change agents for radical innovations spanning big data, risk modeling, robotic automation, process and people transformation. Our employees are at the heart of our business and together we move forward in a culture of trust, such that our employees are in charge of the future. We are driven by our values, motivated by the desire to win, and bond as one large global team to quickly adapt to changing market dynamics. We are extremely proud of our roots and at the same time we are completely free to write out our future.