Aveva Software – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Aveva Software – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Aveva Software Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Aveva Software is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Aveva Software. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Aveva Software etc.
Aveva Software Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Aveva Software|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About Our Opportunity:
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Supports assigned FHRBPs in diagnosing problems, identifying and prescribing solutions to specific challenges in a business function, as well as global / company-wide challenges to speed up delivery of HR solutions to the business functions
- Supports FHRBPs on various tactical, operational and administrative activities: e.g. generating reports, preparing spreadsheets/templates, gathering and preparing required data, analysing function-specific global data, identifying and analysing trends and developing solutions
- Supports the FHRBPs in analysing the landscape and business situations in collaboration with Region/Country HRBPs and takes action to close gaps
- Collaborates with HR Specialist Teams to provide inputs, and partners with the HR Specialists Teams to support the design and implementation of new and cyclical programmes
- Assesses and creates necessary templates to support HRBPs for a standardized process/approach
- Supports specific projects as determined in the HR strategic plan
- Supports HRBP team on Workforce Planning and resource management
- Participates and supports in Global Workday Project implementation and process improvements
Important Working Relationships:
- Function, Region HRBPs
- People team experts – TA, Talent Development, Talent Management, Reward, HR Services, People Experience, HR Systems and analytics, HR PMO and Communications.
- Respective business leaders/managers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 Years of relevant work experience with HR or Business programs/processes
- Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify systems strengths and weaknesses, and drive for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to partner across HR to deliver effective business solutions
- Must have excellent MS Office program skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Ability to work with and perform basic analysis on large amounts of data is required as well as the ability to create presentations and documents. Advanced Excel skills are desirable. Ability to work with/manage documents on a Microsoft Teams is desirable
- Good communication skills – able to communicate across cultures at all levels
- Strong planning and project management skills are essential; manage time well, recognise priorities and accomplish all objectives
- Flexibility to work in a global team across multiple time zones
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Aveva Apply Link||Click Here|
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Aveva Software Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Aveva Software Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Aveva Software is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Aveva Software Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Aveva Software i.e https://www.aveva.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Aveva Software Recruitment : Click Here
About Aveva Software :
The origins of AVEVA start in 1967 in Cambridge, England, with the establishment of the CADCentre, as it was more commonly referred to, and later formally became. It was a government-funded research institute created by the UK Ministry of Technology, with a mission to develop computer-aided design techniques and promote their take-up by British industry. Its first director was Arthur Llewelyn, who initially contracted out the recruitment and management of specialist staff to ICL.
The centre carried out CAD research, and some of its early staff members, such as brothers Dick Newell and Martin Newell, went on to become well known in the worldwide CAD community. Dick Newell oversaw the creation of the Plant Design Management System (PDMS) for the 3D process plant design. He later co-founded two software companies – Cambridge Interactive Systems (CIS) which was known for its Medusa 2D/3D CAD system, and Smallworld with its eponymous Smallworld GIS (Geographical Information System). Martin Newell later went to the University of Utah where he did pioneering 3D solid modelling work; he was also one of the progenitors of PostScript.