Aveva – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Aveva – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Aveva Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Aveva is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Aveva. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Aveva etc.
Aveva Recruitment 2022 – More Details
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Processing user hardware requests ensuring all requests are correctly approved and hardware purchased in agreed timescales in accordance with SLA’s.
- Raising required POs within multiple ERP systems
- Following up on outstanding POs and Orders with internal and external key contacts
- Updating the ITSM ticket system and ensuring the requestor is updated.
- Picking up and Manament of escalations for individual orders or from key IT stakeholders.
- Goods receipting and updating the hardware asset inventory.
- Resolving invoice disputes
- Ownership and resolution of daily challenges
- Customer service and customer complaint management
- Time management
- Able to manage all parts of the process to ensure all ongoing orders are revised and progressed
- Excellent communication skills
- Workload Prioritisation
- MS Office with good Excel knowledge
- 2+ years within a similar role
- Proven experience in Hardware procurement activities
- Managing user requests
- Excellent English Communincation skills – speaking and written
- ITSM Tool – Service Now
- ERP System – Oracle, PROC, SAP
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Aveva Apply Link||Click Here|
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Aveva Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Aveva Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Aveva is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Steps to Apply Aveva Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Aveva i.e https://www.aveva.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Aveva Recruitment : Click Here
About Aveva :
The origins of AVEVA start in 1967 in Cambridge, England, with the establishment of the CADCentre, as it was more commonly referred to, and later formally became. It was a government-funded research institute created by the UK Ministry of Technology, with a mission to develop computer-aided design techniques and promote their take-up by British industry. Its first director was Arthur Llewelyn, who initially contracted out the recruitment and management of specialist staff to ICL.
The centre carried out CAD research, and some of its early staff members, such as brothers Dick Newell and Martin Newell, went on to become well known in the worldwide CAD community. Dick Newell oversaw the creation of the Plant Design Management System (PDMS) for the 3D process plant design. He later co-founded two software companies – Cambridge Interactive Systems (CIS) which was known for its Medusa 2D/3D CAD system, and Smallworld with its eponymous Smallworld GIS (Geographical Information System). Martin Newell later went to the University of Utah where he did pioneering 3D solid modelling work; he was also one of the progenitors of PostScript.