Autodesk Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Autodesk – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Autodesk Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Autodesk is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Autodesk. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Autodesk etc.
Autodesk Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Cloud Application Administrator|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Every year Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
We are maturing our operations and engineering capabilities within the Platform as a Service organization, part of Autodesk’s IT, to enhance the company’s IT systems, applications, and processes. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
The team is seeking an experienced Cloud Application Administrator to help guide this team in their journey towards becoming a world-class engineering team.
Responsibilities – Autodesk Jobs
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot commercial off the shelf enterprise applications such as Chef, Vault, Jira, Confluence, and other internally developed custom applications
- Interact and support customer’s ad-hoc questions through Slack and other service delivery and operations platforms
- Investigate and remedy customer access and permissions issues
- Collaborate on installation, testing and implementation of new versions of applications or platforms
- Ensure the reliability and security of the application and associated infrastructure
- Troubleshoot integrations to and from numerous external systems
- Take corrective action to avert system degradations or possible outages from OS and application layer
- Collaborate with engineering teams on development and platform administration efforts that are aligned with strategic goals using the Agile practices
- Help with definition and documentation of best practices, policies and standards that ensure a resilient highly available service stack that delights internal customers
- Assist and mentor L1 services teams to deliver high caliber, zero-touch and automated support
Autodesk Jobs – Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field, or equivalent experience/certifications
- 2-5+ years of experience in Help Desk/Technical Support for an enterprise application
Working knowledge of the following Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, Lambda, Auto-Scaling, DynamoDB/Aurora, CloudWatch/Trail, and Terraform
- Operational support/development experience with one of the following application groupings:
- Jira and Confluence
- HashiCorp Vault and/or Thycotic Secret Server
Preferred Qualifications – Autodesk Jobs
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and guide others
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills in written and verbal format
- Effectively work as a member of a highly adaptable, multi-discipline team
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team/Geo model to ensure successful
- management of operational tasks (setting resolution expectations, ensuring proper escalation and/or hand-offs as needed, etc.)
- Can articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, and in diagrams and person
- Experience with Linux and Bash; comfortable on the Unix command line
- Demonstrable IT knowledge commensurate with DevOps in an Enterprise in the public cloud (AWS)
- Willing to flex your behavioral style to meet the needs of the team or work at hand
Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and ability to work in a scrum team
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Autodesk Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Autodesk Jobs Recruitment:
Autodesk Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – Autodesk Jobs:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Autodesk
Coming to Salary Package the Autodesk is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Autodesk Jobs Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Autodesk i.e https://www.autodesk.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Autodesk Recruitment : Click Here
About Autodesk :
Autodesk.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Autodesk focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.