Atos Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Atos – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Atos Syntel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Atos is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Atos . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Atos etc.
Atos Recruitment – Information Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or equivalent experience/training Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or equivalent experience/training.
- Minimum 5 years of system administration experience with Exchange Server.
- Minimum 3 years of experience administering M365 Exchange Online Experience managing an Exchange Server hybrid deployment Expert-level knowledge of email authentication.
- DMARC, DKIM, and SPF Experience with M365 services including but not limited to SharePoint Online, Intune, OneDrive, and Teams Hands-on knowledge of messaging related appliances/software: Proofpoint, FireEye EX, and DLP Expert level experience with various email clients including but not limited to Outlook for PC/Mac, Outlook Mobile App, and opensource email clients In-depth understanding of network-related concepts/technologies such as TCP/UDP/IP, ports, DNS, and WINS and problem diagnostics of these protocols/services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Preferred Qualifications Experience managing Active Directory consisting of a multi-domain forest.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting ADFS, AAD, and AAD Connect Ability to develop advanced PowerShell scripts Experience with LISTSERV.
- Minimum 5 years of experience configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Linux servers.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization technology including VMware, AWS, and Azure.
- Working knowledge of load balancer technologies such as F5 LTM License/Certification Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or equivalent experience/training.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel Apply Link||Click Here|
Atos Syntel Recruitment Selection Process
Atos Syntel Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Atos Syntel Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Atos Syntel i.e https://atos.net/en/careers
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Atos Syntel : Click Here
About Atos Syntel :
Syntel was founded in 1980 by Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi, and its history has been defined by evolution and innovation. From pioneering the global delivery model to implementing the latest digital solutions, we have evolved continuously to stay ahead of industry and technology trends.
In 2018, the next phase of our evolution took place, as Syntel joined forces with Atos to form Atos|Syntel, uniting Atos’s scale, market presence and deep capabilities in infrastructure and data management, big data, cybersecurity, high-performance computing and digital workplace with Syntel’s industry focus, global delivery model, and core and digital services powered by intelligent automation.