Red Hat Careers – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Red Hat – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Red Hat Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Red Hat is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Red Hat. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Red Hat etc.
Red Hat Careers Recruitment – Details
|BE, B.Tech or Equivalent
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Primary job responsibilities For Red Hat Careers
- Provide technical support to Red Hat’s enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat’s enterprise customers across the globe on a 24/7 basis; this will require you to work in different shifts periodically
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult with and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat’s knowledge management system while working on customer issues
Required skills For Red Hat Careers
- 2+ years of Linux experience in the enterprise sector; excellent administration skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Linux kernel, networking, and memory management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Ability to work with conflicting priorities, take initiative, and maintain a customer-centric focus
Apply Mode : Online
|Red Hat Apply Link
Red Hat Careers Selection Process
Red Hat Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Red Hat is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Red Hat Careers
- First of all, visit official website of Red Hat i.e https://www.redhat.com/en
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Red Hat Careers : Click Here
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.