eClerx Services Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in eClerx Services – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for eClerx Services Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
eClerx Services is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune,India. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in eClerx Services. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for eClerx Services etc.
eClerx Services Job – Information Details
|Company Name||eClerx Services|
|Designation||Financial Markets-Senior Analyst|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Pune, MAHARASTRA,India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Senior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple Middle Office and Regulatory support processes
- Independently handle multiple clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build/enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Participate in Middle Office/group level initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
- Graduation (B.Com., BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com., MBA, PGDM)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Trade Life Cycle.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues speedily.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|eClerx Services Apply Link||Click Here|
eClerx Services Job Selection Process:
eClerx Services Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply eClerx Services Job
- First of all, visit official website of eClerx Services i.e https://careers.eclerx.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for eClerx Services : Click Here
About eClerx Services :
EClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the worlds leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media, entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, EClerx is one of Indias leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. EClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand. For more information, please visit www.eclerx.com