Cvent Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cvent – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cvent Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Cvent is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurugram,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cvent. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Cvent etc.
Cvent Recruitment – Details
|Job Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Cvent’s Global Demand Center is seeking a motivated and passionate technical team member to support our B2B Marketing data warehouse and other data related projects. This role requires to map and execute all activities related to the integration of data across various sources into an organized and unified view. This individual will also be responsible for the monitoring of data flow between marketing systems/databases and support optimized use of Cvent’s extensive marketing database. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Cvent’s Global Demand Center manages the technology, processes and data that generate leads and demand for Cvent’s suite of products. We are an internal shared-services agency housing digital, email, web and database marketing as well as full lifecycle campaign and program management and execution. This technical role will support the Database Marketing efforts through data integration within cloud setup and query optimization. The ideal candidate will be proactive, hands-on, inquisitive and can shift and manage priorities often. Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and executive multiple tasks is required to be successful in this position.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
In This Role, You Will:
- We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who is ready to take the first steps toward
- leadership roles at Cvent. As an associate, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer
- relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming
- its industry.
- After four-weeks of elite-level sales training, you’ll join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals
- hailing from top universities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with
- prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across
- multiple product lines.
- The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to
- thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who wants to have a direct
- impact on the growth of our company. As a sales associate you’ll have the chance to help us increase
- our market share and expand our existing international client base.
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team members to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Provide feedback for product enhancements
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cvent Apply Link||Click Here|
Cvent Recruitment Selection Process
Cvent Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cvent Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cvent is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cvent Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cvent i.e https://www.cvent.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cvent Recruitment : Click Here
About Cvent :
Cvent is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all.
Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done. Today, more than 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – trust Citrix to power a better way to work.