Apollo Hospitals Interviews : The Apollo Hospitals Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 16th to 24th October 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the Apollo Hospitals Interviews.
Apollo Hospitals Require B.Sc Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Apollo Hospitals Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews in Apollo Hospitals Recruitment. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Apollo Hospitals Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||Apollo Hospitals|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Industry||Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals|
|Walkin Date||16-10-2020 to 24-10-2020|
Apollo Hospitals – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Apollo Hospitals are planning a walk-in drive for the Nurse Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- UG: B.Sc
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For Apollo Hospitals Interviews
- Performs the duties as per the role and expectation of a nurse in providing comprehensive patient care.
- Knowledge about the layout of the unit, number of patients and types of patient and their requirements.
- Interaction, co-operation and team spirit with other staff members
- Performs assigned duties as per the departments protocol
- Maintains all registers used in the unit
- Accurate knowledge about the forms and formats.
- Performs all special assignments as rostered
Walkin Date: 16th to 24th October 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: Mr. Shankar ( 9703713099 )
Venue Details For Apollo Hospitals Interviews Recruitment:
Company Profile –
The Apollo Group was the first to invest in pre-requisites for international quality accreditations such as the JCI and other initiatives including the ACE@25 and TASSC, conveying a commitment to global benchmarks and clinical excellence. The centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals are the brainchild of our Founder Chairman, Dr. Prathap C. Reddy. He believed that the emergence of new therapies, technologies, and improved diagnostics were pivotal for delivering quality treatment. Additionally, multi-specialty group practices with a combination of super specialists trained in different modalities of treatment provide patients with greater benefits and clinical outcomes. This patient-centric approach has driven greater collaboration and peer review among physicians and caregivers, leading to higher success rates.
Documents Required For Apollo Hospitals Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Apollo Hospitals Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.