Apollo Health Interviews : The Apollo Health Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 13th to 21st February 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Bangalore can attend the Apollo Health Interviews.
Apollo Health Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews in Apollo Recruitment. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Apollo Health Hiring – More Information
|Company Name||Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited|
|Designation||Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataja, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Industry||Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals|
|Salary||₹ 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Walkin Date||13-02-2021 to 21-02-2021|
Job Description: Apollo Health Hiring
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should Have a Knowledge about Vacationer.
- Blood Sample Collection from Patients Home.
- Blood Sample Collection at collection centre.
- Ready Sample for processing at Lab.
- Maintain relationship with existing customer.
- Get Customer Feedback and Rating.
- A suitable candidate must be presentable with decent Communication skills.
- Must have a Bike with Valid License.
- Only male candidate will be considered.
Additional Benefits :
- PF and ESIC contributions.
- Group Medical Insurance cover upto 1 Lakh.
- All other benefits as applicable for the fulltime employee as per the role.
Scope of Incentives
Additional incentives for split shift.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Walkin Date: 13th to 21st February 2021
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person : Binoy ( 8951941686 )
Apollo Diagnostics :
35/1, Old No. 472/5A,
AVS Compound, 80 Ft.Road,
Near Sony World Signal,
Company Profile –
Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited (AHLL), a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (AHEL), is one of the largest players in the retail healthcare segment in India. The Company today runs the largest chain of standardized primary health care Models Multispeciality Clinics, under the brand name Apollo Clinic” in India & Middle East, Diabetes Management Clinics under Apollo Sugar and Diagnostic Centers under Apollo Diagnostics. The Company also Operates Specialty formats under Apollo Cradle (a Centre for Women & Children) and Apollo Spectra Hospitals (a hospital for minimally invasive surgeries).
Documents Required For Apollo Hospitals Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Apollo Health Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2021, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.