AON Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AON Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AON Hewitt Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
AON Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore, India .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AON Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for AON Hewitt etc.
AON Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Full stack Developer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Banglore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Build and maintain web-based applications through the entirety of the stack from front end to the back end database.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Collaborate with teams of experienced actuaries, developers and business experts to build high-performing web facing, cloud based enterprise systems to implement the insight
Work in a dynamic and agile environment and comfortable with working with remote teams located overseas
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience with .NET Framework C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework
- Minimum 1 year experience with developing Single-Page Applications using Angular 2+, Typescript, CSS and HTML 5.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server database, SSMS and T-SQL.
- Possess good knowledge of software development and design best practices. (eg Design patterns, DI containers, unit testing .. etc) and keeps up to date with latest trends and industry best practices with regards to those.
- Understand and prioritizes the importance of software maintainability and performance during the development and design process.
- This person is required to be dynamic and be a quick eager learner as knowledge about new technologies that will need to be acquired on the spot
- Knowledge in Agile development methodologies
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AON Hewitt Apply Link||Click Here|
AON Openings Recruitment Selection Process
AON Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AON Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AON Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For AON Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AON Hewitt i.e https://www.aon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for AON Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About AON Hewitt :
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Industry Leading Global Resources
Our industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries. Aon was ranked by A.M. Best as the No. 1 global insurance brokerage in 2009, based on brokerage revenues, and voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best captives manager in 2010 by the readers of Business Insurance.