AON Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AON Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AON Hewitt Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
AON Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore, India .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AON Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for AON Hewitt etc.
AON Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Analyst II – Power BI|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Banglore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Overview of the Role:
Analyst will be responsible for Actively advise clients by designing & executing analysis, interpreting results and generating key insights and work with Aon’s revenue data. Build and conduct surveys for the globe for different countries; involves communicating with stake holders/clients through mail & phone, understanding their requirement and provide solutions and data analysis.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key High Level Responsibilities:
- Actively advise clients by designing & executing analysis, interpreting results and generating key insights
- Client Satisfaction Surveys- deployment, management and data analysis.
- Explain the findings to our clients and stakeholders over a video/voice call.
- Delivering well organized reports, dashboards, data analysis and statistical models
- Understanding business requirements and coordinating with business unit leaders, particularly marketing liaisons for reports/ data.
- Actively gathers and shares domain related knowledge in forums within the organization.
- Curating the content-based projects and timely completion of the project
- Articulate and write highly complex editorial summaries for specific events
- Responsible for investigating, writing, structuring, and updating documentation and articles.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving abilities
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AON Hewitt Apply Link||Click Here|
AON Openings Recruitment Selection Process
AON Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AON Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AON Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For AON Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AON Hewitt i.e https://www.aon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for AON Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About AON Hewitt :
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Industry Leading Global Resources
Our industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries. Aon was ranked by A.M. Best as the No. 1 global insurance brokerage in 2009, based on brokerage revenues, and voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best captives manager in 2010 by the readers of Business Insurance.