Ansys India – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ansys India – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ansys India Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Ansys India is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bengaluru, Karnataka .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ansys India. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Ansys India etc.
Ansys India Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ansys India|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Summary / Role Purpose
As a Product Specialist II , you will be part of the team responsible for overall development and validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software developers, Architects, Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release and deployment.
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Be part of Product Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Software developers to develop state-of-the-art EDA products solving Power-Noise-Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Performs in-depth validation to ensure Product meets accuracy and other requirements.
- Collaborates with Application Engineers to support Global Customers in solving their design challenges on leading edge SoCs.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
- 1-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ansys India Apply Link||Click Here|
Ansys India Recruitment Selection Process
Ansys India Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ansys India Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ansys India Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ansys India is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ansys India Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ansys India i.e https://www.ansys.com/en-in
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ansys India Recruitment : Click Here
About Ansys India :
Founded in 1970, Ansys employs more than 4,400 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.