American Express Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in American Express – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for American Express Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
American Express is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in American Express. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for American Express etc.
American Express Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||American Express|
|Designation||Information Security Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Role Expectations: American Express Recruitment
As part of the PAM operations team, you will be required to:
- Ensure availability of PAM services as per stated SLAs
- Responsible for responding to service interruptions and outages and restoration of service as per committed service agreements.
- Administer & manage appointed PAM solutions and all underlying components including but not limited to, credential vaulting & management, policy based fine grained entitlement management, session brokering & management and integrations with Enterprise Data Warehouse, SIEM & system monitoring tools.
- Handle new integration/entitlement policy update requests
- Handle Incident, change & problem management within the PAM service span.
- Participate in all key activities related to service availability & continuity including DR exercises
- Ensure PAM service meets all service parameters and KPIs.
- Regular reporting of PAM service SLAs & KPIs and adherence to associated targets.
- Closely collaborate with PAM architecture & engineering team on enhancements, new service functionalities & components.
- Lead the operationalization of new service offerings, components & integrations.
- Ensure that the PAM service, solutions & implementations are in complete adherence to AXP & regulatory controls and audit requirements (PCI DSS, SOX etc)
- Work closely with other associated functional areas both within and outside IAM organization to ensure seamless PAM service delivery.
- Propose, lead & drive initiatives that positively contributes to the overall IAM service portfolio & roadmap.
Minimum Qualifications – American Express Recruitment 2021
- BE/MCA/M Tech/B Tech graduate with 5-9 years of overall IT experience with minimum
- 3-4 years of experience in Unix administration (RHEL SuSE, Ubuntu) & Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in administration & operation of large-scale implementation of industry-leading enterprise PAM solutions (preferably Beyond Trust PowerBroker, CyberArk PAS)
- Deep competence in RHEL administration and server support and exposure to other flavors.
- Hands-on experience in creating and modifying account/credential/end point policies and integrating OOB and custom platforms
- Deep experience in advanced level Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
- Deep understanding of person & non-person identities & their management in Unix platforms.
- Good understanding of Directory structure, attribute/schema and PAM integration with Active Directory, LDAP based directory services
- Exposure to enterprise service operations tools like ServiceNow, DynaTrace, Puppet etc.
- Hands-on experience in handling service operations, incident & problem management in large-scale & geographically disparate environments.
- Good overall understanding of enterprise identity management, access management & MFA services besides PAM.
- Good understanding of regulatory standards including PCI DSS, SOX, NIST etc. (preferred)
- Experience in BFSI & Retail industry (preferred)
Other key competences: American Express Recruitment
- Agile Practices & SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge including Systems Integration
- Application Support
- Requirements Gathering and analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Awareness about Technology & Industry Trends
- Adaptability, collaboration & Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement & Learning Agility
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|American Express Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For American Express Recruitment:
American Express Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the American Express is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – American Express Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of American Express i.e https://www.americanexpress.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for American Express Recruitment: Click Here
About American Express:
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.