American Express Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in American Express – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for American Express Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
American Express is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in American Express. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for American Express etc.
American Express Careers – Information Details
|Company Name||American Express|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting EBI platforms like Informatica , Micro strategy, abinitio , Citrix and serving as a core member of AET engineering team that takes ownership and drives design, development and implementation of Middleware applications. This role will also include operational readiness for new utility solutions and optimizing current processes. This role is also responsible for working closely with Vendor teams currently supporting the infrastructure and AET Engineering, application development and production support teams to identify underlying causes of system issues, facilitating resolution and identify trends that continuously improve the customer experience.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Lead day to day operations and provide 24/7 support for EBI platforms.
- Lead Service Restoration bridge calls for application and/or Infrastructure outages.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and other AET teams to resolve major outages.
- Provide analysis & support to ensure there is proper leadership attention the time of outages
- Lead root cause analysis (RCA) efforts to avoid repeat occurrence of issues
- Identify and lead Infrastructure Services Availability Management initiatives with focus on continual service improvements.
- Install, upgrade, configure and maintain Informatica components including Power Center, Power Exchange , Metadata manager
- Recommend and implement the automation of different administration tasks with shell scripts, command-line utilities or maps.
- Coordinate with Informatica support for patches and bug fixes.
- Proficient in working with ADS/LDAP configuration and user management.
- Understand complex Informatica maps, workflow and session logs, and participate in configuration and performance tuning of respective objects to meet the performance and recovery objectives.
- Conduct infrastructure performance and security assessments.
- Coordinate with development and infrastructure groups to prepare and implement planned maintenance outages.
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure an effective operating environment, on-going optimization and tuning of Informatica objects and environment.
- Communicate effectively with management and provide timely communication on issues, business impact, mitigation and resolution plans and statuses
- Manage and lead onshore and offshore team members.
- Evaluate operational readiness for new utility solutions and optimize current processes.
- Provide strategic recommendations for Data integration tools and Informatica roadmap including tool specific features and options, expected to explore all aspects.
- Make decisions on Informatica Architecture, addition of other tools and technologies to solve on premise and cloud data integration needs.
- Responsible for keeping up with tool specific features and options and acquire deep understanding and cross-train team members on need basis.
- Participate in off-hours support activities as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information systems or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Hands-on experience working on Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange and other ETL technologies
- Experience in using Informatica PowerExchange to read/write Mainframe files
- Understanding of SQL queries and understanding of various Databases, DB2, Oracle DB, Netezza, YellowBrick
- Unix/Linux scripting experience
- Experience developing post-implementation reviews and drive RCA efforts
- Solid understanding of IT Service Management Processes (ServiceNow, Incident, Problem, Change, Performance & Capacity).
- Experience in Architecture Assessment, System Architecture Design for High Availability and Load Balancing/Grid Configuration of Informatica
- Understanding of change control management and production support processes.
- Able to prepare implementation and contingency plan for supported applications.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and able to work independently.
- Proven strategic and critical analysis skills.
- Experience managing offshore team members.
- Superb communication skills
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|American Express Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For American Express Careers
American Express Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the American Express is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – American Express Careers
- First of all, visit official website of American Express i.e https://www.americanexpress.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for American Express Careers: Click Here
About American Express:
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.