Amdocs Openings: – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amdocs – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amdocs Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amdocs is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amdocs. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amdocs etc.
Amdocs Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
|Permanent, Full Time
What will your job look like?
- You will perform RF network design, planning and optimization activities.
- You will perform link budget analysis, designs criteria and performs traffic analysis.
- You will ensure data integrity of various morphology/topography databases and drive test data for model calibration
- You will carry out area and site surveys to determine RF equipment location and antenna orientation.
- You will provide network optimization analysis and recommendations using a combination of drive data and network statistics.
- You will carry out drive testing activities to collect network data.
- You will provide post processing analysis of the drive data.
- You will provide site candidate evaluations.
- You will provide site build verifications and acceptance.
- BE/BTech in ECE.
- Experience: 1 to 6 years for RF engineer. 5 to 10 years for Sr. RF engineer.
- Good communication skills
- Highly Preferred to work in India night shift to support USA project in 24*7 shifts.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions without additional support.
- Preferably some experience on AT& T, TMO, Telus network.
- ORAN experience will be given preference.
- Hands on experience on Samsung products such as CDU50, CDU30, RDU.
- To Support Samsung Integration, Alarm clearing, software upgrade activities.
- Hands-on experience on NSA, SA and Hybrid mode integration.
- Prepare Scripts for Integration for SOWs such as NSB, Carrier addition, RRU scripting etc.
- Perform RET validation as per RETCIQ.
- Knowledge of RFDS and RNDCIQ.
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activities (OAM connectivity, RRH fiber termination/swap, antenna/cable swap and other onsite troubleshooting).
- Daily day to day support for RF team related to parameter changes or troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting of KPI and transport issues.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.
Apply Mode: Online
|Amdocs Apply Link
Amdocs Job Selection Process
Amdocs Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Amdocs Job
- First of all, visit official website of Amdocs i.e https://www.amdocs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Amdocs : Click Here
About Amdocs :
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.