Amdocs Recruitment: – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amdocs – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amdocs Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amdocs is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amdocs. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amdocs etc.
Amdocs Recruitment – Information Details
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible to build and maintain web, virtual, and client server environments for the enterprise.
- You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers; partner with the other infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and resolve related issues.
- You will need to leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems and Implement and maintains a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure.
- You will build and implement software standards for operating systems, servers and virtualized infrastructure.
- You will also be expected to evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to solve business problems.
- You will manage and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and prevention processes to provide high standard deliverables that meet SLA (Service Level Adherence) and ensure CSAT (Customer Satisfaction).
All you need is…
- platform (LINUX, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of hardware administration (Physical servers, Enclosures).
- Basic knowledge of storage and networking.
- Sound knowledge of administering Windows Server Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Infrastructure services like Active Domain, LYNC, DNS, DHCP – 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Virtualization technologies
- Any of the platform certifications, such as: RHEL, HP CSA, SCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA
- Any of the Virtual Certifications such as: VCP, Citrix
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, to work on high-end technology.
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amdocs Apply Link||Click Here|
Amdocs Job Selection Process
Amdocs Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Amdocs Job
- First of all, visit official website of Amdocs i.e https://www.amdocs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Amdocs : Click Here
About Amdocs :
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.