Amd Recruitment: – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amd – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amd Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amd is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, Telangana, IN .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amd. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amd etc.
Amd Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Silicon Design Engineer 2|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, IN|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What you do at AMD changes everything:
- At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
- Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS*:
Must Have Skills:
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Good understanding on computer architecture and processor based systems verification
- Knowledge of low power functions and techniques including clock gating , Clock scaling , power gating etc.
- Prior experience with on full-chip or sub-system verification
- Excellent Debugging and Troubleshooting skills – Mandatory
- Hands-on experience in Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++ in industry standard methodology/framework.
- Knowledge of simulation tools and coverage database visualization tools
Good to Have
- Knowledge in verification Methodologies like UVM is a plus
- Prior Experience of Low Power Verification Methodology is a advantage
- Highly motivated, self-starter with good interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of computer architecture such as x86 or ARM domain based SOCs/Cores.
- Any Verification methodology involving OOPs concepts of C++ and experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent knowledge of design & verification flows.
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Excellent hands-on debug skills
- Must have good communication skills and the ability and desire to foster a team environment
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amd Apply Link||Click Here|
Amd Job Selection Process
Amd Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Amd Job
- First of all, visit official website of Amd i.e https://www.Amd.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Amd : Click Here
About Amd :
Amd’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amd and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amd had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.