Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer II|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Description – Amazon Software Jobs Openings:
We want Amazon.com to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online! Whatever our customers tell us they want, we will find the means to deliver. In doing so, we will create the most customer-centric company in the universe, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service. With your help, Amazon.com will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and create change in a meaningful and lasting way.
We are looking for passionate, experienced software developers who can lead a team of developers in delivering high quality software solutions to support variety of customer use cases and are scalable to handle amazon volume.
Developers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in building full stack, large scale distributed systems. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is also helpful.
Basic Qualifications For Amazon Software Jobs:
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
Preferred Qualifications For Amazon Software Jobs:
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment:
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Amazon
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.