Amazon Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are interested for Amazon Software Jobs can apply here.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Amazon Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Amazon Software Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – Amazon Software Jobs
Interested to build the next generation Financial systems that can handle billions of dollars in transactions? Interested to build highly scalable next generation systems that could utilize Amazon Cloud?
Massive data volume + complex business rules in a highly distributed and service oriented architecture = a world class information collection and delivery challenge. Our challenge is to deliver the software systems which accurately capture, process, and report on the huge volume of financial transactions that are generated each day as millions of customers make purchases, as thousands of Vendors and Partners are paid, as inventory moves in and out of warehouses, as commissions are calculated, and as taxes are collected in hundreds of jurisdictions worldwide.
The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating maintainable, highly reliable and scalable user facing applications that are accessed by thousands of external Vendors and internal Customers. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively with internal customers, other dependent development teams in Amazon to develop new applications successfully against high operational standards of system availability and reliability. In the space of workflow management tools, engineers in this team solve problems for the first time and have got opportunity to convert them to generic/re-usable components for use in broader engineering community. We look for engineers who are excellent communicators, self-motivated, flexible, hardworking, and who like to have fun. This candidate also plays active role in reviewing the technical designs from the team and in mentoring of other developers in the team.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in building new software products and features from the ground up. Your work will allow you to utilize a melting pot of technologies, programming languages, and systems and require you to keep up with the ever-changing technological landscape. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development, with the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit Amazon worldwide. Finance Automation team is looking for a talented software development engineer who can tackle large complex projects.
Basic Qualifications For Amazon Software Jobs:
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- An interest in full-stack and mobile development
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Amazon Software Jobs Selection Process
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Software Jobs in Amazon Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.Amazon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Software Jobs in Amazon Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon India Business, a part of Amazon Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Amazon) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.