Amazon Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore/Bengaluru. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||IT Support Service Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Graduates, Be/B.Tech,M.Tech BA, BBA, BCA,BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com,|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
DESCRIPTION for Amazon Recruitment
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provides comprehensive technical support to Amazon Corporate employees worldwide.
• Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
• Diagnose and troubleshoots end user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identification of appropriate resources, testing of proposed fixes and follow-up to ensure the problem has been resolved.
• Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
• Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
• Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
• Manage a case count between 15-25 tickets.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
• Assists with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime.
• Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment
• Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
• Strong verbal and written skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
• Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
• Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, weekends, and holidays
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Recruitment:
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Amazon Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Check here for more Software Jobs: Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.