Amazon Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bengaluru, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Openings – Information Details
|Job Experience||2-3 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key job responsibilities
- Coordinate with multiple teams to provide thorough, engaging and high conversion customer experience by –
- Owning sections of store merchandising and curations
- Running and analyzing proof of performance reports
- Learning Merchandising tools and widgets
- Assist execution of the plan as per site merchandising calendar. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing GlowRoad site-wide events
- Assist in developing merchandising for large store wide promotions, and work closely with category managers and merchandising team to schedule promotions
- Support the creation of emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects
- Synthesize and analyze relevant content/traffic metrics. Identify customer triggers and barriers by using surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
2. Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making.
3. Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences.
4. Ability to handle high visibility, high pressure launches with clear, firm communication to all stakeholders.
5.Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize.
- 2-3 years of experience working in e-commerce category/marketing operations
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of internal.
- Proficiency in Excel and other analysis tools.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- Proven ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Knowing SQL will be added advantage
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Decisive and action-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Job:
Amazon Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Amazon Job:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Check here for more Software Jobs: Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.