Amazon Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Amazon Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Amazon Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||4 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – Amazon Openings Recruitment
Would you like to work on one of the world’s largest transactional distributed systems? How about working with customers and peers from the entire range of Amazon’s business on cool new features? Whether you’re passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems or a software developer who likes to solve business problems, Amazon Tax Platform Services is the place for you.
We are responsible for the tax calculation platform, providing the core services that calculate taxes (sales tax and VAT) for all Amazon sales, physical and digital, globally. We thrive on providing the correct tax amounts to the customer at order time, and make sure audit records are stored safely to meet tax law requirements around the globe. Our challenges include staying on top of the complex and ever-changing global tax rates and laws as well as computing calculations correctly and quickly, thousands of times a second, and each one needs to be right.
We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme loads. Our systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and respond to millions of service requests per minute. Do you think you are up to the challenge? Or would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career?
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
We’re looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment. We’re looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with battle-tested wisdom.
Basic Qualifications For Amazon Openings Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Strong decision-making ability
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details. professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Preferred Qualifications For Amazon Openings Recruitment:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source
- control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of modern database technology, experience with AWS database products such as DynamoDB
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Amazon Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Amazon Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.Amazon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Amazon Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon India Business, a part of Amazon Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Amazon) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.