Amazon Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Support Engineer I Ext Entry|
|Job Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key job responsibilities:
As a member of the AISPL Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Why AWS Support?:
Follow-the-sun model with support sites located globally: No after hours and on-call in this role. Career development within Support team: We promote advancement opportunities including Senior Support Engineer, SME, Team Lead, Solutions Architect, Operations Manager and Technical Account Manager. Variety: Support engineers not only work a broad spectrum of technical issues but may also coach/mentor new hires, develop and present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in recruiting, write tools/script to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement or strategic initiatives.
A day in the life:
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Job:
Amazon Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Amazon Job:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Check here for more Software Jobs: Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.