Allscripts Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Allscripts – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Allscripts Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Allscripts is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Allscripts. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Allscripts etc.
Allscripts Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, or Equivalent|
|Experience||2- 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Welcome to Allscripts. Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Responsibilities For Allscripts Recruitment
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
Peer review and sign-off of others work
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Qualifications For Allscripts Recruitment
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical / Business experiences
2-5 years’ experience
Very little or no travel is required
Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards..Allscripts Recruitment 2020
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Allscripts Apply Link||Click Here|
Allscripts Recruitment Selection Process
All Scripts Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Allscripts Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the All Scripts is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Allscripts Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of All Scripts i.e https://as.allscripts.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Allscripts Recruitment : Click Here
About Allscripts :
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts also provides products for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology. The company has more than 180,000 physician users and has products in 2,700 hospitals and 13,000 extended care organizations.