Akamai Technologies Jobs – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Akamai – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Akamai Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Akamai is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Akamai. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Akamai etc.
Akamai Technologies Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Partner with the best
As a Software Engineer II, you will be responsible for designing and developing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions, server administration along with translating marketing and IT needs into Adobe solutions. Your role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside our Marketing, User Experience, Design, Web Development and IT teams in a highly collaborative environment.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
As a Software Engineer II, you will be responsible for: Akamai Technologies Jobs
- Building customizations like reports/workflows/integrations with internal applications in AEM and maintaining them
- Helping Content Authors with creating new or updating existing editable templates and policies in AEM
- Designing and setting up CI/CD with Adobe Cloud Manager and maintaining it
- Updating and maintaining AEM configurations, testing code and debugging issues
- Documenting requirements, design documentation and operational procedures
- Assisting and guiding web developers with adding new capabilities on websites
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Have experience developing in Adobe Experience Manager
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills along with proven ability ability to implement and drive complex initiatives
- Possess basic Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integrations (Target, Analytics, Assets etc.)
- Have basic experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, Workflows
- Have experience with Agile Methodologies & Tools, Scrum, Confluence, JIRA along with good understanding of the SDLC
- Have ability to test, troubleshoot and debug issues
- Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us – Akamai Technologies Jobs
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
- Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Akamai Apply Link||Click Here|
Akamai Technologies Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Akamai Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Akamai Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Akamai Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Akamai is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Akamai Technologies Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Akamai i.e https://www.akamai.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Akamai Technologies Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Akamai :
Akamai is the edge. Our globally distributed intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so our customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. We keep decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone — and attacks and threats far away. We extend your existing cloud solutions to deliver superior user experiences that are instantaneous, rich, and create lasting business value.
And Akamai’s portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, and OTT solutions is supported by unmatched customer service and 24/7/365 monitoring.
It’s the competitive edge you need to transform your businesses. To accelerate and secure your multi-cloud world. And to own your digital future.