Airtel Recruitment 2022 – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Airtel – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Airtel Job Openings Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Airtel is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings openings in Gurgaon, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Job Openings in Airtel . We are Providing the Job Openings information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Airtel etc.
Airtel Job Openings – Information Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Openings Location||
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Telecom / ISP|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Hands-on experience in Development
- Hands on experience with Python scripts
- Hands on experience in PySpark coding. Worked in spark cluster computing technology.
- Hands on end to end data pipeline experience working on AWS environments
- Hands on experience with writing Unix Shell scripts
- Excellent programming & analytics skills and will be doing Python Development.
- Learn new technologies and able to deliver quality work in very dynamic environment.
- Ownership of the work along with sense of urgency.
- xpert in writing python code using various libraries (pandas, numpy)
- Hands on working in different file formats like Json, parquet, csv etc
- Should be able to write highly optimized python algorithm.
- Have experience in writing Python code for GPU.
- Should have experience to write parallel code to process huge data in minimum time.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in DB design, SQL and No-SQL (like My SQL, Postgres, Mongo)
- Experience in writing advanced SQL-queries, good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in writing python APIs using Flask.
- Experience in scheduling the python Jobs.
- Experience / Knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience in building data pipelines.
- Good to have basic Machine learning Knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge on Data Visualization
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Airtel Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process for Airtel Hiring:
Airtel Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Airtel Hiring:
- First of all, visit official website of Airtel i.e https://www.airtel.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Airtel Hiring : Click Here
About Airtel :
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com