ADP Job Openings: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in ADP – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for ADP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
ADP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai,Tamil Nadu, IN. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in ADP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for ADP etc.
ADP Job Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||ADP (Automatic Data Processing)|
|Designation||Senior QA Engineer — Streamline|
|Qualification||Masters / Bachelors’ degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai,Tamil Nadu, IN|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – ADP Jobs Recruitment
- Core skills: software Quality Assurance experience, contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools with a focus on web based applications.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Writing great software to support agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams
- Work cross-functional in an Agile environment
- Participate on all activities for the SCRUM team: release planning, sprint planning, constructions, daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives.
- SQL Experience, preferable Oracle®
- Mock frameworks and Web API testing experience.
- Programming knowledge with relevant stacks.
- Selenium and / or Protractor experience is a plus.
- Coach the team with a quality mindset.
- Design, help implement and improve testing automation for the projects assigned to the team.
- Ensure End2End testing specifications are properly described as user stories acceptance criteria, making sure the team understand the implications for a user story to be accepted.
- Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency
Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field with over 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python
Experience building and executing automated tests using Selenium
- Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment
- Expert in automating UI tests with Selenium and Ruby
- Experience configuring Jenkins and extending it with custom plug-ins
- Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|ADP Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For ADP Jobs Recruitment:
ADP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria For ADP Jobs Recruitment:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for ADP Jobs Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the ADP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For ADP Jobs Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of ADP i.e https://www.ADP.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for ADP Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About ADP :
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., commonly known as ADP, is an American provider of human resources management software and services.In 1949, Henry Taub founded Automatic Payrolls, Inc. as a manual payroll processing business with his brother Joe Taub. Frank Lautenberg joined the brothers in the company’s infancy. In 1957, Lautenberg, after successfully serving in sales and marketing, became a full-fledged partner with the two brothers. In 1961, the company changed its name to Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP), and began using punched card machines, check printing machines, and mainframe computers.