Act Interviews : The Act Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 16th to 21st November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the Act Interviews.
Act Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Act Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Act Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||Act Fibernet|
|Designation||Network Engineer, Customer Care Executive|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Walkin Date||16-11-2020 to 21-11-2020|
Job Description For Act Interviews:
The Official Recruiters of the Act are planning a walk-in drive for the Network Engineer & Customer Care Executive Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- UG: Any Graduates
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Field Network Engineer :
- Complete Field Work.
- Candidate would be travelling to customer’s place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customer’s place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
- Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
- Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
- Crimping Issues
- He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
- Fiber splicing is involved
- Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities For Act Interviews:
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Up-time
- Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
- Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
- Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
- Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
- Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
- Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
- Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
- 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
- Responsible for process adherence
- Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
- Should have min 0-6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband).
- 2017/2018/2019 – Fresher\’s can also apply (Diploma / ITI / Arts & science Grad)
- Basic Understanding of networking and willing to work on field
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling (On Field Job)
- 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
- Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days notice period are preferred.
- Two Wheeler is a must.
Customer Care Executive :
The objective of this role is deliver exceptional customer service by focusing on service skills and ensure all required operational parameters are met and adhered to. He/she is closely involved in interacting with customers on a day to day basis, clarifying and resolving customer complaints and queries, determining the cause of the problem, providing best resolution.
Role Description For Act Interviews:
- To provide customer satisfaction on every call.
- To ensure closure of the ticket within the prescribed TAT.
- To provide speedy resolution.
- Willingness to work in rotational offs & rotational Shifts.
- To resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint.
- Minimum 0.6 Months to 5 Years of work experience.
- Experience in customer service or call center background.
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of multiple languages like Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu
- Immediate joiners will be preferable
- Work From Office
- Rotational Shifts
- One week-off per week
- Domestic Voice Process
- Inbound Calls- Need to handle 80 – 100 calls per day
Walkin Date: 16th to 21st November 2020
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM onwards
Venue Details For Act Interviews:
ACT Fibernet-Noble chambers
Beside Care Hospital(Outpatient center),
Banjarahills road no 10
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000
Documents Required For Act Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Act Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Fresher’s India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.