Accenture Software Jobs – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture etc.
Accenture Software Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Business and Integration Architect|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (or) Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Project Role Description For Accenture Software Jobs Recruitment:
Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key Responsibilities For Accenture Software Jobs :
- Working experience on App Testing tool
- SQL Experience and DB analysis AWR reports
Technical Experience :
- Strong experience in LoadRunner script creation
- execution and troubleshooting
- Resource should have minimum
- years of experience in Performance Testing
Professional Attributes :
- Good working experience on different protocols such as WEB HTTP/HTML
- AJAX TruClient Experience in preparing Test Plan Test schedules 3 Experience in both Client side and Server side Monitoring
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Accenture Apply Link||Click Here|
Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment Selection Process
Accenture Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Software Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Accenture Software Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.accenture.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Accenture Software Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.