Software Jobs in Accenture – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture etc.
Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment – Details
|Software (Java) Developer
|Bachelor’s Degree (or) Master’s Degree
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Project Role Description :
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Must Have Skills : Java Full Stack Development
Good To Have Skills : ASP.NET MVC,Google Cloud Data Services,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture.
Job Requirements – Software Jobs in Accenture:
Key Responsibilities :
- Produce clean code and automated tests
- Design and develop high quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards 5 Implement unit, integration and other automated tests
Technical Experience :
- Full stack experience of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
- Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform 4 Experience of developing micro-services based applications
- Understanding of DevOps, automation testing and serverless application development
Professional Attributes :
- Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyze, modify and implement various common business needs
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
Apply Mode : Online
|Accenture Apply Link
Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment Selection Process
Accenture Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.accenture.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Software Jobs in Accenture Recruitment : Click Here
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.