ABB Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in ABB – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for ABB Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
ABB is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in ABB. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for ABB etc.
ABB Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited|
|Experience||4 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Your responsibilities For ABB Jobs Recruitment
- Analyzing and developing product features for Zenon platform based products.
- Developing product features and maintaining UI/UX design concepts.
- Designing Zenon project templates with integration to Zenon Product.
- Collaborating with team for delivering the product releases on time with good quality.
- Demonstrating sound understanding of R&D processes and tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background For ABB Jobs Recruitment
- B.E / B. Tech in Electrical /Electronics and communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years experience in SCADA system engineering with knowledge on different protocols (IEC61850/ IEC61131-3).
- Experience in PLC programming with SCADA knowledge.
- Strong knowledge on SCADA engineering (Electrification, Automation).
- Should have good knowledge on driver and communication protocol UI/UX expertise.
- Knowledge on high level C programming.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|ABB Apply Link||Click Here|
ABB Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
ABB Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the ABB is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply ABB Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of ABB i.e https://new.abb.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for ABB Recruitment : Click Here
About ABB :
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.