Amazon Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Openings Recruitment – Details
|Designation||SDE(Software Development Engineer)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Description – Amazon Openings:
The Intelligent Cloud Hosting (ICON) in Intelligent Cloud Control (ICC) organization has exciting jobs in Hyderabad. ICON is focused on automating the building monitoring, and management of cloud infrastructure to allow Amazon business to launch customer-focused innovations using the latest AWS advancements to instantly deploy micro-services to meet their business needs. We are using machine learning and neuronal computation to develop self-learning, self-driving systems that scale and secure the connection of hundreds of thousands of services to the Internet with optimum levels of performance, latency and cost-efficiency, with availability targets in excess of five nines. We are building the Cloud intelligence that will enable Amazon to continue to be the Earth’s most customer centric company.
Basic Qualifications – Amazon Openings:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent) – 3+yrs Proficiency in Java or C++ or Python in a Linux or Unix environment – Familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL
- Good experience in System Design(High Level and Low Level)
- Strong in Data structures and Algorithms
- Should be from Product Domain
Database modeling skills – Distributed systems experience – Knowledgeable about security best practices
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Openings Recruitment:
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – Amazon Openings:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Amazon
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Amazon Openings:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Amazon Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.