Vodafone Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,IND.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Job – Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone�s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy. The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities.Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
- Follows established IT Operations processes to deliver services which support the effective monitoring, operating and maintenance of systems;
- Delivers assigned tasks and activities to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, and incident management, problem management, change and release management and basic vendor management;
- Performs maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
- Supports end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction, as required;
- Supports the delivery of automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
- Works collaboratively with internal partners;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Monitor and Diagnose
Automation and Robotics_2022
Data Analytics and Insights
Service and Delivery Management
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Vodafone Apply Link||Click Here|
Vodafone Job Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Vodafone Job
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Vodafone : Click Here
About Vodafone :
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.